Koru Oils Olfactory Training Kit - Phase II: Advanced Recovery
Koru Oils Olfactory Training Kit - Phase II: Advanced Recovery is designed for returning smell trainers who have completed the first phase of Smell Training with Koru Oils Olfactory Training Kit - Phase I: Smell Recovery. By this point, you have begun to recognize some scents and are ready to take smell training to the next level by diversifying your sense of smell.
We recommend starting Phase II after approximately 12 weeks of diligent training with Koru Oils Olfactory Training Kit - Phase I: Smell Recovery. We believe that switching up the "training odors" used in smell therapy after 12 weeks of training and then continuing to use them for an additional 12 weeks may enhance success by stimulating different olfactory receptors.
With Phase II, your training continues with four new authentic Koru Essential Oils: GRAPEFRUIT, LAVENDER, CINNAMON, and PEPPERMINT, belonging to the same four primary categories of the Odor Prism just like in Phase I; FRUITY, FLORAL, SPICY, and RESINOUS.
Koru Oils Olfactory Training Kit - Phase II: Advanced Recovery Ingredients:
- FRUITY : GRAPEFRUIT Inhaler Ingredients - Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)
- FLORAL : LAVENDER Inhaler Ingredients - Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- SPICY : CINNAMON Inhaler Ingredients - Organic Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- RESINOUS : PEPPERMINT Inhaler Ingredients - Organic Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
*Koru Oils uses Authentic Essential Oils in all of our products, including our Olfactory Training Kits.
Here's how to use your Olfactory Training Kit:
- Pick one inhaler and hold the container under your nose and breathe slowly and deeply for 15 seconds. For most people the aromas of GRAPEFRUIT, LAVENDER, CINNAMON, and PEPPERMINT are familiar in their memory. Visualizing and trying to remember what each aroma smells like while performing these exercises will help.
- Take a break for 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat with the next aroma until they have all been sampled.
- Repeat this process twice daily.
The benefits attained by each individual can be quite different and the time it takes to achieve them will vary. It is important to practice these exercises twice daily to get the best results. Each Smell Kit is designed to retain aroma for up to 3 months when used 2x/day. Be sure to close each tube securely after each session. We suggest replacing your Koru Oils Smell Kit every 2-3 months to allow for the greatest aromatherapeutic experience as you retrain your olfactory system. Inhaler tube colors may vary with each kit.
Koru Oils Olfactory Training Kit - Phase II: Advanced Recovery, may also be used as an alternative starting point to our Phase I Kit for those that may have an allergy or sensitivity to any of the oils in Phase I Kit or you may simply be more familiar with the aromas in Phase II. In this situation, transition back to Phase I Kit after 12 weeks of training with Phase II as your sense of smell begins to return.
These kits were designed to be used in any order that works for you, so please feel free to play around with whatever works best for you and your sniffer!
If you prefer the aromas of LEMON, ROSE, CLOVE, and EUCALYPTUS - check our Koru's Koru Oils Olfactory Training Kit - Phase I: Smell Recovery
*These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.